Baldwin Park, California – Crupi Parts, Inc is proud to announce the release of the new Rhythm Section Wheel and hub sets. The first edition of Rhythm wheels and hubs were so successful that we made the new wheels and hubs a priority to make them even better than before!
Rhythm "Section" hub sets are considered the most "user friendly" cassette hub on the market! The driver has been seriously upgraded and now features a new Micro-Drive system that has 204 points of engagement. The benefit to the multiple points of engagement is constant power at higher speeds where lower end hubs can give you interrupted engagements which may slow you down when you need power!. The hub also features an integrated bushing system which reduces weight and makes the hub even more durable.
Check out the list of features this hub set has:
* 6061 T-6 CNC Machined aluminum bodies
* 204 actual points of engagement
* The 4 cog spacers allow you to position the cog where it provides the best chain alignment
* Hub set comes with a 16t Crupi Cog but is designed to work with any Shimano compatible cog and any Shimano type tool will remove the cog
* All Rhythm front hubs are designed to be radial laced; if you want to!
* MR24 (24H) front hubs feature an aluminum front axle & chromoly rear where the EXR28 and PRO36 hubs use chromoly axles throughout for strength
* Aluminum drivers provide plenty of strength while keeping the weight down on our 24H and 28H models but the Pro 36H hub uses a chromoly driver making it stronger than ever!
* The Pro hub has a solid axle which reduces flex and keeps the power going directly into your forward motion. This new Pro36 hub will rival any Pro hub on the market if not surpass it!
Our 2012 Rhythm Section wheels are now in stock and they are better than ever! Rhythm Section wheels feature our new micro-adjust Section hubs which have 3X the engagements as our previous model hubs making them stronger and quicker. New colors and graphics make them even look fast!
Visit your nearest dealer to see the new wheels or go to our website at crupibmx.com to find all the details on them.